dissabte, 15 de desembre del 2012

At last
there’s always the same
dirty, devastated street
that takes me to my empty house.
At this point
I don’t see anything
but the quite branches
all over my head,
shooting up the winter sky.
A bored dog pisses  
as gently as a stupid Christmas carol
that floats in the air lets it piss.
My hair is a mess
and I’m not able to notice
the coming of the winter,
so I sing La Petite Fleur all over the street
while my mother freezes silently
and this whole scene,
under the winter sky,
makes her angry.
She walks faster than me
just because she can’t
look at the trees.

If I was a brave soul
I would take her by the hand:
mamà, you should know
that everyone is a personal,
different kind of idiot
just because we are all
under the same cold, winter sky.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada